Today, in this article we’ll give you instructions on how to update various Garmin devices using Garmin Express. First, make sure that you have the Garmin Express application installed on your PC. If not then, you can download anytime just visit Garmin express site. Now, to perform updates, have a look at these below-mentioned points:
- Launch Garmin Express on your computer.
- Now, click on the “Add a Device” icon.
- Next, connect your Garmin Device to your Computer using a USB cable which comes with Garmin Device.
- Garmin Express will automatically detect your device in few seconds.
- Now, Garmin Express will ask you to sync your Device with the Garmin Connect account. Syncing your device will allow you to download your latest updates and you can even modify your data.
- After the whole process of syncing is completed then, all new updates will be displayed on your device.
- If you want to install all updates them, click on “Install All”. If you want to install one particular update them, click on that update and click on the “Install” option.
- Agree to all terms/conditions if it comes during updates.
- The process of Updating may last up to 1 hour so, be patient and once the process of updates is finished, you’ll see a “You are up-to-date” message. Then, you can disconnect your device.
So, these points will allow you to install updates successfully.